Wednesday, September 26, 2012

ricki

I officially have a two year old! We had a nice family celebration for her on her birthday sunday and I think she had a ton of fun. It was pretty mellow and easy and good to just be with family. I didn't feel crazy trying to run around and talk to everyone and just got to have a good time and enjoy. She went in for her physical today and is in perfect health. Luckily she didn't have to get an vaccines (I'm still holding off on all the Hep A/B and Chicken Pox which is whole other post) but they did draw blood. She was beyond pissed off and screamed the entire visit. I get it, getting blood taken sucks. I had no idea they did that at such a young age but it was cool to see all her levels of everything and how fast they can get that info. She only weighs 23.7 pounds and is 34 inches tall. So a little below average in weight and totally average height. She eats super healthy so I'm not concerned and either was the dr. In the last week her vocabulary has gone crazy. She combines 3-4 words no problems and speaks in sentences well toddler sentences but she gets her point across and uses many words. It's pretty amazing to watch it happen so fast and to add new words in daily too.

As usual I have a ton of photos to post and catch up to do. I've been slacking at her nap time and doing nothing the last two weeks like sitting on the couch and napping. Sometimes I feel guilty like I should be getting shit done but it is soooo nice to just relax and enjoy a snack or a quick nap. Also I finally caught the new Ricki Lake Show. I'm only able to see it if Olive goes down for a late nap but I so love her and wish we had real cable and tivo so I could really indulge in this new guilty pleasure. It's seriously good. After the Business of Being Born she is seriously one of my heros. I keep checking to see if she will do a show about birth cause I would love to see it. I'm totally fitting into my stay at home stereotype too. Geez pass me some Bon Bons.

we ride the carousel a lot. 

rainforest cafe. 


we've been taking the fat dog on a walk every day. olive loves holding her  and  she is really good at it. 



heels and a motorcycle. 

she wanted to do my hair. 

besides crashing into my ankles a million times it actually made shopping kinda easy. 


no personal space when snacking. also sweet potato corn chips from traders are unreal. 

bed jumping with tamar. 


gifts from tamar. 

checkers. 

hang.

oh the clouds. 

while i craft she colors. 


mini bun. 

picking fruit. 

ballet ready. 



roasted chick peas are our new snacking obsession. 

art. 

she said she was going to hawaii. 

new shades. 


surprise birthday dinner for tanner. 

child playing in empty beer glass is the best game ever.

when a kid asks you to take her on the pony you go. 

preggo karina and her delicious beer. 

no quarters needed. 

birthday waffles. 

reading a princess magazine.

watching blake clean. 

my caramel tester.


birthday photos coming soon............


1 comment:

  1. Roasted chickpeas are so good! I'm glad she had a great birthday!

    ReplyDelete