Sunday, May 4, 2014

Penis

Less than 24 hours in Palm Springs is kinda starting to become my thing. I headed out on Saturday for a friends bachelorette party. I was hesitant to go as Otto was sick but once friday came he seemed pretty good. Also I wanted to test the whole splitting breastmilk with cows milk before Costa Rica. He did totally great with the milk so that's one less thing I can worry about. He also slept through the night and took like 2 hour naps. I swear they know when mom is gone. 

The weekend was really fun and I am super glad I went. It was really really hard with my foot. Obviously everyone was extremely helpful and ridiculously sweet about it but I hate hate asking for help. It makes me feel silly. Sitting by the pool all day was so nice but it's little things like getting up to pump which is like the smallest thing ever that's a huge deal. Carrying my bag of milk to the freezer then coming back to clean my parts. All like the easiest things with two legs but add crutches and it's a hassle. I did it cause that's what I do. I make that shit work. Trying to get around in crowded bars was just comical. I charged so that's  all that matters.  I got a few hours of sleep so I'm feeling crazy now and as much as I missed the kids I could not wait till bed time. Olive and Blake did a Disneyland day so I was in my own the whole afternoon. It was a long day of being tired and just like school days it's always hard getting Otto around. Dinner and baths were quite the process without olives help but we did it. 
I realized I need to stop hopping while I hold him. Sometimes when he is tired he won't follow me to his room so he sits and cries. I mean hello mom guilt. So I'll usually grab him and hop down the hallway. Today I was overcome by this holy shit I'm totally going to break my ankle. I just put so much pressure on it all day and oh my gosh can you imagine. So trying to hop less...

On the penis themed things..

No comments:

Post a Comment