Wednesday, June 11, 2014

I'm here

I'm here I'm here! Life has been busy and as usual the blog always suffers. First things first is I took my cast off today. It's super weird. My foot is pretty weak and I'm still limping. I imagine it's pretty normal but at least I'm walking! Otto is walking too. He started taking steps a few weeks ago but they were just here an there but now I would say he's 95% walking. He has it down but he knows he can get to places faster crawling so sometimes he goes for it. It's pretty adorable as he is so super little. He is into everything and climbs and crawls into every dangerous place possible. Let's just say I don't have very much down time with him. He is busy!!! But he is sure a happy little guy. He's sweet and thinks everything is funny.  He has a crazy temper when he can't figure something out but otherwise he's all smiles. He's blabbing here and there with solid words of dog, cat, owive (olive), mom or mama, dada, alldone. There may be a few more he throws around but these are repeats for sure. He shakes his head yes and no for things. He has 4 teeth and 2 more of their way. He is still nursing 4 times a day and not quite sleeping through the night. He was for a hot minute but he decided night boob is way more fun. Today he was giving me a million kisses and it was the best ever. Tonight he tried to rip off his diaper which was super exciting. Uggg are we already there?
I have a million posts and photos to catch up on and my goal is to catch up this week...maybe.


At 4pm we all go mad. 





I tried to teach her to climb the doorway. She didn't quite get it yet. I remember doing this all the time as a kid. I'm not sure if I was actually allowed but I remember it  being super fun. 


Her drawing skills are getting so good. 





107 ounces for Costa Rica. Moo! 







No comments:

Post a Comment