Wednesday, April 22, 2015

chchchchanges

Sometimes there is a need for change in life, in who we are and what we do. Just anywhere. I feel it a lot lately. I don't always get the reasons or how to make these changes but my mood is off. Maybe it's the changing of the seasons, the lack of sleep, or just the general stress of life but life feels funny. There is something in the air. So lets hope I find it soon. 

Life has been busy but not too crazy. I feel less chaotic and we aren't buzzing around like we normally do. We keep busy but we've been spending a lot more time doing simple things. Olive has been obsessed with riding her bike. She wakes up in the morning and immediatly asks to go ride her bike. It's kinda amazing and she is getting really good. Total nutcase daredevil, jumping off curbs and taking her feet off the pedals. Hmmm wonder where she gets that from. Otto keeps up on his scooter bombing the driveways. We've been hanging with the neighbors more and its been nice. It feels like a little community and I love it. I wasn't so sure how I would do in suburbia but I like it. 



































No comments:

Post a Comment