Monday, April 19, 2010

ass kicked

So I went back to kickboxing today after being a lazy bum for over 2 weeks. I will be paying for this tomorrow when I can't walk but I'm happy I went. So the girl on the bag next to me looked like she was going to have the baby right there, she was huge. I'm pretty sure she is due any day. I wanted to ask but I didn't want to be rude. So I kinda watched her to see what she did just to kinda see where I will be in a few months. The girl was tough! She was punching and kicking that bag like she meant it and did all the crazy lunges, push ups, planks, laps etc too. It totally inspired me. So I guess I can't wuss out although doing sit ups don't really happen anymore. I can do the ones that work the upper abs but not the lower, too painful. Also anything that requires me to raise my knees kinda sucks too. BUT it did feel good to get the heart up and sweat a bit. On the other hand I just had a brownie so I guess I canceled it out. Oops......

No comments:

Post a Comment