Wednesday, April 28, 2010

I like blogs

I follow a lot of blogs, mostly nerdy photo stuff, music, local stuff, etc. I started trying to find some mommy blogs but there is not much out there. I mean there is but they don't really interest me. I want to know about people that are like me that are having kids. I realize my life is going to change incredibly when I have this baby but I still want to be me and not turn into a soccer mom who drives a mini van. Ok that is slightly exaggerated but you know what I mean. Anyways I've been following this blog for awhile now.
http://www.thehipstermom.com/

I knew of Samantha back when she was at Missbehave Magazine. Unfortunately I never got the chance to shoot for them but I was always a fan of the magazine and everything they were doing. She is now a full time mom which is amazing. I love her honesty about being a mom and having a family. I find it refreshing.

No comments:

Post a Comment