Sunday, March 23, 2014

run

The weekends always fly by so quickly. I am so not ready to face the week. I feel exhausted. I'd love one night of good sleep and perhaps even some sleeping in. Otto has been stuck on a 2am and 4am wake up. I've been trying to drop one of them but he isn't having it. While I let him fuss he's certainly a stubborn little guy and after awhile I get annoyed stating at the monitor and just go in there. The thing is he is actually eating even if its just for a few min. I actually don't totally mind just a bit worried about this weekend when I leave him for the night. Major anxiety about that. I'm hoping he will just have a miracle sleep through the night just one night! I know we should test out a bottle for a night feeding but we haven't and I can't see Blake motivated to do that so we shall see. He takes a bottle fine during the day but the night time is a whole different deal. On the other hand I am so looking forward to a day with my friends and doing nothing but swimming and drinking ALL DAY! I was in quite a weird funk last week and I blame my face for breaking out like a teenager. Amazing how acne can ruin your mood. I was pretty antisocial and didn't really want to do shit except go running. I actually ran three times last week and it felt amazing. I've hit a weird 3 mile plateau with running, like I can't get over that distance. This week my goal is 3.5-4 miles. I do a combination of running and walking, kinda depends on the day and the mood of Otto. I'm not a good runner so these last few months have just been me learning and trying to slowly push myself. 








The tiniest couch and everyone wants to sit here. 

Always waiting for something to drop. 


When he can't grab something he just goes for it with his mouth. Resourceful. 

Always my dinner date. 

(Fake) meat endive tacos, rice, beans, and tortilla chips. So so good and light for summer. 

Jelly shoes and a charm necklace. So 80's. 

I have NEVER seen this before and it was one of the most amazing things ever, like mind blowing. I don't even  understand how a critter can be this incredible. Also I was totally sure it was going to charge me but I didn't even care it was so pretty. 

Stare down. Also the chickens think they are dogs, they sit in front of the door and just watch us. 

Steak, asparagus, and purple potatoes. There have been a lot of bbq meals lately. 

Add caption

He only plays with things that are not toys. Seriously not joking. 


First day of spring and we had a yummy picnic and played in the park for hours.  





Purple potato face. 

Strawberries. 



Tea Party. 

Woodchips!! Why?????


Serious dance party. 

Portabello stuffed shrimp, rice, and roasted golden beets with goat cheese. 

Patient pup. 

Handful of babes. 

New cape. 

The fam. 

Adventures in opening a coconut. Blake made coconut milk but I haven't tried it. Fun fact, I HATE coconut everything. 








He is so close to standing on his own. My guess is he will walk at 10 months. 

This might be the first time Sierra has ever let Olive touch her. She even rolled over so she could rub her belly. 


Add caption

Avocado party. 

Fro yo. 

Her outfit is something else. 




No comments:

Post a Comment