Tuesday, June 4, 2013

no emo

I promise I won't get all emo and depressing on this post. Still trying to work it all out in my head but for now whats done is done and I need to concentrate on this baby in my belly and my little wild child. I had my first oh my gosh is this baby coming fake out the other night. I woke up around 2am to some cramping and spent about an hour tossing and turning and timing things in my head. I was definitely having contractions as opposed to Braxton Hicks. I got up and went to the couch as I didn't want my restlessness to wake up Blake if things were going to get real. I sat on the couch the rest of the morning and the contractions came on about every 30 min or so but they were not really painful just mild but definitely last for a good strong minute. After I had the 3rd or 4th one I told myself if I couldn't sleep and had any more pain I would call my parents and have them come over but I ended up falling asleep and when I woke up an hour later the cramping was gone. Sorta weird but I guess just all part of the prep that my body is going through. Luckily Blake had the morning off and was able to take Olive to swim and to run some errands and I was able to lounge around and rest. My mom came down in the evening so I've been able to get some resting in. These last few days have been hard on my body. I'm starting to get back pain and my belly is sure growing fast. On sunday night he was the most active I've ever felt and Blake and I were just in awe watching his limbs poke out of me. It was totally surreal. But now I think he may have settled into place because he has slowed down a lot and his movements feel like he is super snug in there. I still have a while to go unless he decides to come early but we shall see. For now I'm just trying to get what I can done and have my mom help entertain Olive.

critters. 

doughnut top eater. 

kissing bugs. 



waiting for her moment to body slam me. 

afternoon popsicles. 
the post nap grump face. 

sierra's favorite food is the carrot. olive uses this to torture her when we make carrots and hummus. 



doing this as much as possible. 

updating the cape. 

manicures for grandma. 

petting zoo. 





i don't care for bunnies but this guy was pretty cute. 

i'm huge and for some reason my boobs look extremely far apart but this is pregnancy at almost 39 weeks. oye! 

dress up. 


helping me through the cramping clearly. 



No comments:

Post a Comment