Thursday, May 13, 2010

Boy or Girl

So tomorrow is the day we find out if its a boy or girl. I feel like I'm not going to be able to sleep tonight. It's funny cause I keep thinking its a girl but maybe its cause everyone else has said that to me and I have it in my head. When I look online I immediately look at girl things. I think cause there are a ton of cute things for girls. I dunno I don't really care. I mean it is what it is. Just as long as it isn't 10 pounds when I birth it I'm cool with it. I feel more beastly everyday.

I need to get a body pillow. Everyone keeps telling me that and I think I get it now. I've been sleeping with a normal pillow in between my legs and it helps a bit but overall its just uncomfortable. This is sorta weird, its like a noodle. Not sure Sierra will enjoy it but I guess it helps??

No comments:

Post a Comment