Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Metal

I don't want to say its an experiment but its kinda turning out that way. Blake and I go to a lot of live shows and it just so happens that in the time I found out I was pregnant we have only gone to metal/hardcore shows. We usually mix it up a bit but it just happened that a lot of good bands were playing. I was kinda concerned about the noise hurting the baby but I don't think that's really possible. Anyways the point of this story was the other night Blake and I were driving home from dinner and Blake put on some music. I have no idea what band it was but it was kinda silly metal and all of a sudden she started kicking the shit out of my like really hard. I don't know if it was just a coincidence or she liked it?? Does this mean I'm going to have to rock my baby to sleep which listening to Converge??

No comments:

Post a Comment