Monday, May 3, 2010

Half way there

Every time I say that I think of the Barry Manilow song "Half way over the Hill." Ya embarrassing I know.
Anyways I think I'm at week 20 or 21. I dunno. Its all confusing but will be cleared up at my next ultrasound. My midwife is trusting that I kept track but I could of been off by a few days. Either way I'm half way there! It's exciting that in 20 more weeks I'm going to have an actual baby. HOLY SHIT! I also can't believe that I'm going to have a huge bump for 20 more weeks. I can't say I love being pregnant. I always hear people talk about how much they love being pregnant and how wonderful they felt. I dunno I call bullshit on that. I mean I'm not puking up my breakfast or anything like that and I do actually have energy but I'm carrying 10 extra pounds (or something around that) I'm 5'1, 10 extra pounds is a shit ton of weight for a little one like me. Plus my back hurts a lot. I suppose from the extra weight. Ok I'm not complaining I'm so excited to be a mom but I don't know about this whole glamorized pregnancy thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment