Monday, May 17, 2010

no sleep

Well I guess my days of sleeping are over. I should probably get used to it but being tired everyday sucks. I have no problem falling asleep but I wake up in the middle of the night and just lay there for hours. The shitty part is I'm tired but just can't go to sleep. I don't even feel overly stressed so its not like I'm laying awake thinking. So then when I finally get back to sleep its only a few hours and I feel exhausted when I wake up. I'm not too uncomfortable sleeping but I think tomorrow I am going to buy myself a body pillow and see if that helps.
I had a mini baby shower on sunday, just a few ladies at brunch but it was really nice. It was at Vinegar Ale House which might be my new favorite place to eat. Ashley even brought some Butterlane cupcakes which are my favorite. Sadly I did not take any photos, I know terrible of me. Anyways good times. I feel like I'm slowly saying my goodbyes and getting in all my friend time. Its fun running around all the time cause I kinda feel like I'm on vacation ( I can't remember the last time I made dinner at home) Oh well I'm just going to enjoy it while I can.
This week is going to be crazy, we need to start packing and figuring out what is going with us. Oh the fun.....

No comments:

Post a Comment