Monday, March 5, 2012

ari takes photos

Since Blake and I are both photographers there hasn't been a lack of Olive photos in her 17 months on this earth. Sadly most of them are quick snapshots and lately I've only been shooting with my iphone. Total photographer fail. I used to spend an entire day in the lab processing film and making the perfect print with chemicals and now I trust my cell phone to capture the most important moments in my childs life. Geez I need to get with it! Luckily the wonderful Ariane Moshayedi came over and shot some photos of Olive with Blake's mom and brother. And let me tell you, these are some amazing photos! I'll be the first to admit I'm not usually down with family and baby photos cause the whole cheese ball factor but there is nothing cheesy about her work. The photos are beautiful and creative and totally capture Olive. I was blown away and can't stop looking at them. She posted a few of her favorites on her blog and I just love them!






1 comment: