Wednesday, April 4, 2012

scream

Cute photos of Olive make me happy. We had a pretty uneventful day. Ran some errands and did a quick lap around the zoo. She was in a great mood all day but just testing me and my patience. I think since my little breakdown last week I've just been on edge which isn't her fault but lately I just have zero patience. Yesterday I just lost it and screamed so loud. I don't think I've ever done that. She looked at me like I was insane and it made her cry. Of course I immediately hugged  her and she was fine in 2 seconds but shit I felt like a terrible mom. I've always been able to keep it together but lately not so much. It will pass but I'm not sure what is happening with my hormones, my body just feels out of wack. I'm sure the stress that I've been feeling about money isn't helping and the fact I don't have a solution about anything is making me on edge. Just seems like everyday I'm dealing with some shitty financial situation that I can't control and I don't know what to do.  Trying to stay happy and positive and get out of the funk is what I need to focus on. This month is going to be fun. We have a lot of birthday parties and other fun stuff planned so I'm just trying to focus on that and not be such an emotional wreck.
Funny kid.

she let me put that hair clip in for about 5 seconds. she looks so grown up.

her outfit choice. i can't wait till she insists on leaving the house like this. yikes.

the water fountain. a highlight at the zoo.


excited to wear shorts. come on summer!

always running.


drawing is not my thing. in case you can't tell this is a bunny.

she found the sponge and cleaned everything.


1 comment:

  1. She is adorable! I hope you get some time to yourself soon <3

    ReplyDelete