Saturday, April 2, 2011

blurrrrrrr

The last few days have been a total blur. I feel like I've been go go go. On Friday I went to visit my friend Kat who had her baby. Everything seems to be going really well. She was born a few weeks early and there were some complications which lead to an emergency c-section that they are still trying to figure out. But besides being less than 4 pounds she is absolutely beautiful and perfect in every way. I can't wait till they can bring her home. They named her Sonia June. Isn't that the cutest name ever? After our visit to the hospital we made a trek to Long Beach so that I could get some film scanned for an art show I'm in. Olive got to meet her new friends Yuka and Curtis. Poor Yuka is probably sore from bouncing my child around for an hour. Olive has so much energy! So pretty much we left the house at 9am and didn't get home till after 5pm. Olive was the biggest trooper sitting in the car and being dragged around from place to place. Even in doing this I've managed to keep her on a semi schedule so that she still gets her naps in at the right (ish) times. I'm all for a schedule but I think being flexible is good.... at least it works for Olive. Today was a my friend Alison's baby shower (I forgot to take photos) but it was a ton of fun and I got to see a lot of old faces which made me happy. Must get some rest and try and sleep away this stupid cold Blake gave me. I can feel it in the back of my throat so I'm hoping my magical breastmilk will protect Olive from the sick.


I wish I had this outfit.




She is going to kill me for posting this but I think she looks adorable.
First time at Sushi. I'm learning to tie toys to the chair so I'm not picking up toys every 2 seconds. (Thanks mom)
Blake sent me this when I was at the baby shower. Time to lower the crib....

No comments:

Post a Comment