Monday, July 25, 2011

Happy Birthday Mom

On Sunday it was my mom's birthday so we headed up to my parents house to hang out for the day. We spent most of the day at the pool doing what we do best (snacking and swimming). Olive someone managed how to teach herself how to climb in and out of the pool. She figured out how to get in the pool feet first which amazes me cause no one taught her. She did that for a good hour. Then we had a little pool party foul. Stella the big black and white dog who is in a lot of photos bumped into her and knocked her down face first. It was a total accident and didn't look too bad till I pulled Olive up and her nose was bleeding. I'm pretty sure I had a mild heart attack and thought the world was going to stop for second. Blood and babies are never good. She screamed her little heart out while I just held her as tight as I could. My mom cleaned her face up and we gave her a Popsicle which of course made it all better. Her first crappy sugar treat and first bloody face. She seems to be all better now except for a little tiny scratch below her nose. Besides the blood the day was great. We went out to our favorite deli and had a little cake before heading back home. Olive tried a pickle for the first time and she loved it.

And now for my sorta out of order photos........





























No comments:

Post a Comment