Wednesday, July 13, 2011

i phone dump

I'm doing a big ol photo dump off my iphone so I'm sorry if there are some repeats on here. Also while I was posting Olive woke up (its 11pm) which isn't that odd for her but when I picked her up she had leaked through her diaper. This is the 4th time in the last 2 weeks. This hasn't happened since she was a little one. We use 7th generation at night and have never really had a problem. Do you have to switch to a overnight diaper as they get older? Or is this just a shitty batch of diapers??

Mini hipster.


The babysitter.

Her new favorite thing is to destroy EVERY drawer in the house.

Patriotic Sierra.

Asleep at Grandma's house.

This is how I entertain myself at parties.

Model pose.

Carrots and yams I think.

Pre Swim lesson.

Poor Sierra.

White trash pool party.

Backyard explorer.



Mama and baby feet. Don't laugh at my monkey toes.

Banana and squash.

Olive and Drew.

Birthday Party dance.

Cuddles.

Avocado and watermelon.


Punk rock.

Nursing while holding the remote.

Hummus, puffs, and cheese.

Back and forth all day.

Future coffee snob.

Pretty light.

Stripes

Target bound for a new hat. Her head outgrew her old one and all we had was this silly thing. She looks like she should paint a house.






If you don't mind, please click. Vote For Us @ TopBaby Blogs! The Best Baby Blog Directory

No comments:

Post a Comment