Monday, July 11, 2011

Pizza Party

I've been seriously lacking in the blog posts lately. Olive slipped back into a 30 min nap routine so I haven't been able to sit on my computer as often as I'd like to during naptime. Speaking of her sleep or lack of sleep it's been all over the place. I'm exhausted and I can't quite seem to catch up with sleep. She is still waking up twice a night but she is starting to move the first wakeup around 11 which is right about the time I am just asleep so I think it's fucking with my body. Then her other wakeup is around 4:30 which isn't that bad if she goes back to sleep. We were lucky for a week and she was actually sleeping till around 6 which is amazing. Today she never went back to sleep after 4:30 and Blake finally got up with her around 5:45. We've tried everything. I nurse her as long as it takes but her eyeballs are wide open, I've let her cry, and we've brought her in bed with us but nothing works. I've said this before but I truly wouldn't mind the early wakeup if she was happy but she is so uber grumpy that its impossible to keep her busy and giving her breakfast is just a joke. Not sure how to get her to sleep when I know she is tired but refuses. Blake and I are have no idea what to do anymore. We're both so tired and crabby. I don't know how a little one can sleep this little. I really really try hard to just be patient and accept it but some days my grumpy sleep deprived self gets the best of me.

Enough bitching and back to fun. On Saturday we had a pizza party with some friends. Blake and I make homemade pizza at least once a week so we decided it would be fun to have some friends over and get crazy with pizza. It was super fun and Olive went to bed at 7 which allowed me to have some adult time and a few beers which was lovely. 





This is how we party now. Around a blow up pool and balls.....WILD!













Nutella, 3 Musketeers marshmallow, peanut butter, and hershey kisses.


No comments:

Post a Comment