Sunday, September 11, 2011

Birthday Hangover

We had Olive's birthday party yesterday and it was the best! Everything worked out so well and everyone seemed to have a really good time. I'm totally hungover from sugar and food. There are a million photos from the party and photo booth that I'm really hoping we'll be able to edit through tonight. It was fun to have all the people we love in one place (Of course a few new yorkers and portland friends were missing) and celebrate this special birthday with Olive. She had the best time ever and enjoyed every second of her birthday but I'm pretty sure getting her first taste of sugar was the highlight.

More stolen photos from Tamar (thanks) and I will hopefully be posting a ton more throughout the week.








1 comment:

  1. she is adorable! She is loving the cake. I can't wait to see more

    ReplyDelete