Thursday, September 15, 2011

I like sugar

I had so much fun baking and putting together all the decorations for the party. I may have gone a little crazy with the sweets but it's only your birthday once a year so go wild!











Her cake was the only thing that wasn't made from scratch (funfetti from a box) since I knew she wouldn't care. Although the frosting is a homemade buttercream.

Funfetti Cupcakes with Buttercream.


Lemon and Red Velvet Cakepops.



Cake Batter Rice Krispe treats.

Salted Caramel Brownie bites.

Hard to see but each photo is from a different month from newborn to now.

I did not make these but aren't they adorable. They were the take home gifts for the adults. I forgot to take photos of the kids goodie bags.

The photobooth

Props

Thanks for letting me bombard you with birthday photos!

1 comment: