Thursday, September 8, 2011

Noob

I'm a little late to the party on this one but I'm super obsessed with Instagram right now. At first I ignored it cause it annoyed me how easy and cool every photo could look when I know how many hours I used to spend in the darkroom and color lab processing film and making prints. Once the bitter old photo nerd in me got over it I embraced it and I'm sorta obsessed. Since I'm a total noob I didn't even know that people could follow me or I could follow people. I would just make the photos look cool and then update them to my facebook or whatever but the other night I was playing around and I discovered I had all these friends and comments. It was like Christmas cause lets be honest getting comments on things is like the coolest thing ever. So after that I added all my friends and now I'm hooked. If you wanna add me my name is Gopherguts.

Not all of these are instagram just the happenings of the last few days.

Poms. Party Prep.

Hot pup.

Sleeping while my mom and I get a pedicure.

Owl Hat.

Oatmeal breakfast, facial, and hair mask.


Birthday Present Fun.

A whole lotta baking going on.


Amazing Birthday Present from Marisa.

Helping me make party favors. Moments later she tried to breastfeed and eat her cracker all at the same time.

Party Favors


No comments:

Post a Comment