Monday, October 17, 2011

Pumpkins and Octoberfest

We had a pretty busy Sunday but it was filled with all fun things so no complaints here. We started the morning off at the pumpkin patch. Olive checked out the pumpkins but was way more interested in the hay and other random stuff around. I'm pretty sure the petting zoo was her most favorite thing in the world. I actually don't think I've ever seen her so excited. She went up to every single animal and pet them. It was funny to watch the other little kids hiding at their parents legs and Olive just running up to everything with no fear. After she touched every animal over and over we choose a pumpkin and headed home for some lunch and a nap. After her nap we went to an Octoberfest in Huntington Beach. It was family day so they have weiner dog races and a live band and of course plenty of beer! Olive danced to the oompa band, pet a million weiner dogs, ate pretzels and sauerkraut (not a fan), and ran around exploring every inch of the place. A bunch of our friends came out so it was a super good time and the weather was unreal. I think I drank too many beers but I had such a good time. I was in bed by 8:30, just so exhausted from the day.









































Adam, Dave, and Nick sitting behind being creepy or actually the whole thing was creepy. This lady was at least 80.

No comments:

Post a Comment