Tuesday, June 29, 2010

baby boxer

Baby has discovered that my ribs make the most wonderful punching bags. Starting Sunday I noticed she was really really hyper the entire day. She put on a show for Kristin who got to feel the belly. It was total alien stomach. Then the rest of the day it felt like she was standing straight up on my left side. It was actually quite painful and annoying. She eventually moved but has spend the last two days moving like crazy. I hope that is normal? I tried to look it up on the internet but I don't trust all those stupid forms. Some people said girls tend to be more active and its when they aren't active you should be worried. Then there was the one idiot who says this happened to her friend and the next day the baby died. Awesome lady, just what I needed to hear. I don't trust any of it. I figure she is moving and she is happy right? I can tell she is getting bigger since she takes up most of the belly space now. I used to only feel her on one side but now its pretty much across the whole belly. I can still feel body parts just not sure which ones they are yet. I'm generally uncomfortable in the belly area, just a lot harder to breathe these days. Hope the little one is doing ok in there. I kinda want to get another ultrasound just to make sure she isn't some giant baby but I'm super scared of the 4D scans, I have no desire to see my baby like that. I dunno well see.

Just got my letter from my insurance saying they I can go to my midwife (but only for 90 days) I'm hoping she will fudge the dates a bit because I only have between 6/23 and 9/23 to see her (according the insurance). Baby is due the 30th so this is going to be interesting. Hoping they will extend it for another 30 days or my midwife will just have to lie.

No comments:

Post a Comment