Tuesday, December 20, 2011

more zoo

Today was supposed to be a play date with Alison and her kids but plans fell through. Luckily we have plans again thursday but to fill the day we decided to get out! It was such a beautiful day out so we just took off. I didn't really know where we were going to go when we got in the car but we ended up at the OC zoo in Irvine Park. The weather was amazing and as usual the zoo was pretty empty. We did a few laps and went to the petting zoo. Before I knew it, it was lunch time and time to go home. Irvine Park is one of the most beautiful places. I always think about wandering around with the stroller but it's REALLY empty and I'm not totally sure how safe it is ya know. Hopefully when it warms up there will be more people wandering around and we can spend more time there. I've actually been thinking about getting a jogging stroller for times like this but have no idea where to start. I love my Bugaboo for crusing around but it is not a jogging stroller by any means. I'm wondering if there are cheap versions that would work for the occasional jog? I know everyone has the Bob but I don't need that just something that is easy to jog with and not crazy big. Any suggestions?
Anyways as usual here are a few photos from the day.

Sorta kinda fort. She wasn't actually interested in going inside but we did run around it and hide behind it which she liked.


Goats.

Every time we pass a bench she has to crawl up and sit for a second. Bizarre.


She is really into giving hugs. The goat not to much.

Lunch. Leftover butternut squash and lentil enchilada, carrots, and caprese salad.

Serious about taking her socks off.


And putting them back on again.

Loves seaweed.




No comments:

Post a Comment