Thursday, May 26, 2011

cookie dough



We just got back from the farmers market and Olive is sleeping, hopefully taking a nice long nap. I have a ton of new food to prepare for her but I think that will have to wait till tonight. We're going to try out some beets, cauliflower, broccoli, and a big ol squash. Before the farmers market we went to the back bay for a walk. It started off great and then Olive decided she wanted to scream her little head off. Poor people trying to have a peaceful walk. Nothing was wrong, she was just being difficult and wanted out of the stroller. The weather was so perfect, overcast and kinda warm but not hot. I like to pretend I live in Hawaii when the weather is like this. This is week 1 of adding in a walk/run and I'm hoping I can stick with it. I'm mostly excited cause I have on my cozy gym pants and I don't plan on taking them off. Totally going to be that person today but I could care less. Honestly I'd like to crawl on the couch in a fetal position with a bowl of macaroni and cheese, cookie dough, and a bottle of advil due to having my stupid period but I think my days of playing sick while having my period are long gone. I was wondering why I was in such a raging bitch mood and so overly tired the last few days but I guess I have my answer! Also I'm gonna get really gross for a second but I've had 2 periods since my pregnancy and both have been crazy heavy like nothing I've ever experienced before. I mean we're talking changing clothing and stuff. I know I know sorry so gross but I'm a little freaked out like it's too much. Or is my body is just making up for that year or so with no periods? Also I find that my milk supply is kinda low too. In the morning when I make Olive's rice cereal I usually tap the source (err milk myself) and it takes no time to get enough milk for the cereal but today was this insane struggle and it took forever and I was getting so annoyed. What gives?

Enough boobies and bleeding talk. Here are some videos of Olive being adorable. If you are having a bad day just watch the first video. I promise it will make you laugh.












If you don't mind, please click.Vote For Us @ TopBaby Blogs! The Best Baby Blog Directory

No comments:

Post a Comment