Thursday, November 17, 2011

birthday barfday

I woke up at 4am today and realized my birthday is in 2 weeks. Somehow I hadn't even thought about it till that moment. Maybe I had a birthday dream or something. Of course I couldn't go back to sleep so I just lay there thinking and fantasizing about big birthday plans. I've never really been into celebrating much for my birthday but this year I think I actually want to have a special day to do what I want. I guess it's more that I need a little break and maybe my birthday is a perfect excuse. Now what would I do, that is the question?? I've really been wanting to see that movie the other F word so I think I would start there, perhaps some happy hour drinks, and then a yummy dinner. Maybe a little shopping and of course a ton of sugar in there. I guess that means a babysitter would be in order for Olive. As much as I would love to spend my birthday with her I think I need a little time with Blake. You know so he can shower me with gifts and chocolate. I don't actually need presents but of course it's always fun to look and want. These are all my selfish me presents that I think are pretty and totally not affordable. Fake birthday shopping is the best kind! Just wait till you see my Christmas list. My list went big and domestic.















No comments:

Post a Comment