Friday, November 11, 2011

sick friday

Hi friday, hi sick, hi pms. Hell of a combination today. The good news is Olive is doing so much better. Her green trail of snot is finally slowing down and she seems to be in a much better mood. Although she was sick all week she never really slowed down. I always wonder when I read other blogs about people having sick days and snuggling on the couch and watching movies. Maybe when she is like 10. Olive can barely get through 20 min of gabba. She has been really patient with me and for the most keeping busy around the house. Of course when the afternoon hits things get ugly and she starts to get bored but she really has done pretty good. Yesterday I was pretty useless. I made a bed on the floor and crawled around and played with here here and there but for the most part I just felt like hell. We managed to get out for a walk and it was good to get fresh air but by the time we got home I felt like I was going to die. I think I must of had a fever all day cause I kept getting hot and cold. Today I feel pretty hellish but I'm trying to get though the day and hope that Blake will be able to get off early and help out. The weather is all cloudy and perfect for staying home so I'm happy about that.
Looking forward to next week when we will be all better and back to our regular activities. We're hosting a Thanksgiving here next weekend with some friends so we have tons to prepare for.
Happy Weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, I dream of snuggle days too... My kids cannot sit still for 2 seconds... They are constantly bouncing around... It makes it very hard when we are sick!!! Hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad Olive is feeling better! I hope you start feeling better soon <3

    ReplyDelete