Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Halloween as Foofa

I'm pretty sure if I eat one more mini milky way I'm going to go into some sort of diabetic coma. I need to stop but they are so so good. That and the damn cakepops I made. Luckily calories don't count during the holidays, right???!!!
The night before Halloween we went to Boo at the Zoo with Genevieve and her little one Aubry (we call her Olive's twin since they are alike in so many ways) She made the most amazing Foofa outfits for the girls and a Broobe outfit for herself. Seriously so amazing. Blake and I dressed up at Do It dancers which you will only get if you watch Yo Gabba Gabba. We were going for the obscure Gabba characters (aka easy and cheap to make)



















1 comment:

  1. you two are the coolest parents! The girls look so cute as foofa

    ReplyDelete