Thursday, November 3, 2011

de phone

A bunch of photos from my iphone.......


The last of the tomatoes from my garden.




I want to eat cakepops for every meal.




After Dim Sum, waiting outside the bikini bar cause were good parents like that.

Dim Sum Sunday.

I don't know why I bother buying toys. She would rather play with all my kitchen utensils.













Tears cause I put a band-aid on her bloody toe.

Bloody toe.

We just got out of the pool so excuse messy me.


 ***You can follow me on instagram (gopherguts)







If you don't mind, please click. Vote For Us @ TopBaby Blogs! The Best Baby Blog Directory

1 comment:

  1. Cakepops are the perfect meal.

    Rylee has a big girl version of Olives camera shirt. I <3 it!

    Clicked and voted =)

    Love that up close pic of Sierra.

    ReplyDelete