Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Halloween as a cow

On Halloween we headed up to my parents house to celebrate with them. They live on a cul-de-sac so all the neighbors meet in the street and set up candy tables for the kids to take and food and drinks for the adults. First things first we needed to carve pumpkins. I carved Olives and attempted to make foofa but it did not work out at all. I have no skills with pumpkin carving so I'm not really sure what I was thinking. Olive was happy to watch and try and eat all the pumpkin guts. Once it got dark we took her out to a few houses and she happily grabbed candy from the bowls. She had no idea what she was doing or what it was she was grabbing but she didn't mind. She was pretty happy to meet new people and peek inside to see people's dogs. I think we went to 4 houses and she had about enough. It was getting past her bedtime and time to put her to sleep so we could eat some food and celebrate with the neighbors. She was the cutest little cow I've ever seen.
I have a ton of photos on my phone and from my mom so it will be a week of Halloween photo overload.....



Olive and her BFF Sonia.







Sleepy Moo cow.







2 comments:

  1. seriously, i missed this?! she makes me giddy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I seriously love the pic of her with her hand on her hip!!!!! Hahahah so adorable!

    ReplyDelete