Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Phillip Toledano

I was so excited when I saw this post on What's the Jackonary today. He is a photographer/blogger who always has really good posts on photo things in NY. I couldn't let his blog go when I moved so when I saw the post today on photographer Phillip Tolendano I was so excited cause it was a baby project. If you are familiar with Phillip's work this is even more exciting cause he is an interesting guy with some good work.

The gallery is kinda strange, you have to click on the next photo in order to see it. The plate photo is by far my favorite (read the little text too, super funny). I love anything from a fathers perspective and especially someone that isn't a traditional photographer.

Check it out here

1 comment:

  1. Now, I SWEAR I didn't read this until this very moment--I was literally just reading Philip's baby blog just before I came over to yours! He's one of the photographers for Anthro and I was just shopping on their site when I clicked through to his blog! Oh boy, we really do think alike:)

    ReplyDelete