Friday, September 3, 2010

Too many french fries

I'm just about ready to lay down for a nap. I ate a big lunch and now I can't keep my eyes open. This is what old people feel like huh? I can't wait to not feel tired anymore, I forget what normal feels like. I mean not to say life with a baby will be normal but at least I won't feel tired all day long cause I'm fat (pregnant whatever)

My crap day yesterday turned around quite nicely when my mother in law came by to say hi and drop off some goodies. She bought me the cutest ponchos from Old Navy. They are adorable and really are going to perfect to hide my tummy after the baby. She also got the baby a cute sweater and thanksgiving outfit. I felt so spoiled! Today she joined me to check out a pediatrician which I think went really well. Its so hard to judge someone from meeting them for 10 min but I felt comfortable and she said all the right things which pleased me. She seems very holistic and is very against antibiotics unless its necessary which I really liked and was one of my big concerns. She wasn't super into the alternate vaccinations but she said she was willing to do that if I wanted. She just didn't believe in skipping any of them all together. Totally agree with that but I do think there are some that can be pushed a bit. Although with everything she said she had a really valid point so I feel like I can trust her which is definitely the most important part. When we were waiting to be seen 2 moms came in at separate times and started talking to me. They both had nothing but nice things to say about her and seemed to really love her. They didn't need to say anything to me at all but they made the effort to tell me how much they like her so that was pretty important. So looks like I found a dr. Worst case if she doesn't work out I can find someone else.

Had a nice lunch with Blake. I can't remember the last time we went out to lunch since he has been working so much. We are going to try and have a nice weekend together and do something special considering it might be our last one just the two of us for a long time. So strange to think about....

No comments:

Post a Comment