Sunday, January 23, 2011

Happy 4 months

The little one is growing like a weed. I swear she grows overnight. She is really starting to get a personality. I can see she is going to be really goofy but also have a very serious side (just like Blake).I think we might have a bit of a dramatic ones on our hands (my fault) I can see little things come out and I wonder if they will carry into her personality as she gets older. At four months she has perfected rolling over and will spend a long time on her tummy. She mostly gets frustrated because she wants to crawl. Its close but she can't quite figure out how to get her body up to get moving which I'm totally fine with. We've been working on sitting up and everyday she seems to get stronger. She isn't slouching forward as much these days but doesn't really have any interest in sitting. She loves to be held up like she is walking and she has some serious strong legs. Right now her favorite game is peek-a-boo and airplane. She will grab things if I hand them to her and immediatly everything will go into her mouth. She is a teething fool right now. A total slobber monster chewing on her hands. She loves when I give her kisses on her neck, I always get the best smile from that. When I feed her she always has her hands scratching me somewhere or sometimes her hands fly around and hit me in the face. She is in love with Sierra and spends most of the day tracking her around the house. She laughs at her all the time but still won't reach out and touch her. Sierra wants nothing to do with her but I think that will change when she starts dropping food for her. Right now her favorite toy is Sophie and the little mushroom friend. She also loves little blankets that she can chew on. Oh and grabbing my hair is a fun one too. I can't wait to see what she will do tomorrow to make me laugh, smile, or get frustrated.

No comments:

Post a Comment