Sunday, January 30, 2011

More weekend please


I sure wish the weekends were longer. Saturday I was able to officially sign up for kickboxing. Watch out baby weight, I'm gonna take you by the balls. While I'm getting my ass kicked I totally get to learn all about the shitty songs the kids are listening to. Bla. Lady Gaga makes my ears bleed. Anyways besides working out we were pretty mellow and ventured out to see Blake's family for a little while.

Today was filled with Dim Sum with a few of Blake's friends and brother. Olive was perfect. She slept most of the time which amazes me cause it was so loud in there. We came home and had a pretty quiet day. Blake put together an entertainment center while I made some vegan thin mint cookies. It was rainy and lovely out, perfect for being lazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment