Friday, January 28, 2011

you got style

I love this blog. If you're into the whole mommy blog thing then I'm pretty sure she is on your blogroll. Her outfits totally inspire me to get dressed cause it really does help if you feel that much better during the day. Some days I can't pull my shit together but hey I try. I'm not super duper into fashion but I like clothes. The other day when I was tearing apart my closet trying to find something to wear (to breastfeed on my couch most likely) I was just annoyed. I have a lot of clothes but I HATE putting outfits together. I was wondering if there was a person out there who comes to your house and takes the clothes you have and makes outfits out of them for you. If I was rich I would totally hire someone to do that. Its like I know what I like and I love buying clothes but putting things together just seems like a big headache to me. Also half the clothes in my closet don't actually fit like they used to. Hello hips!
Anyways here is to trying to get dressed a few times a week and maybe putting on a little makeup to feel human!

1 comment:

  1. If there was like button on Blogger I would press it for this post right here I love the "here is to trying to get dressed a few times a week and maybe putting on a little makeup to feel human!"
    Cause I don't even have kids I'm just a student in high school (I'm 17 not that it matters) and most day getting stuff together consist of if smells nice ( I'm running late or too tired to care) I'm putting it on and out fits are 86% out the question.Is so LIKE this POST
    xoxo,
    M

    ReplyDelete