Thursday, January 20, 2011

jab punch

I checked one thing off the new years resolution list. Kickboxing! I took my first class today and I plan on signing up as soon as I sit down with the husband and talk finances. It was similar to the classes I used to take in Brooklyn so I didn't feel too lost with all the moves. My body could not keep up. Talk about being out of shape, holy shit it was brutal. We had to run laps and I thought my heart was going to jump out of my chest. Then we had to jump up and down and all I could picture was my boobs hitting me in the face and knocking me out. They aren't that big but they sure feel like it. My next fear was squirting milk all over the place. Ya this is the shit I think about. My body hasn't experienced exercise like this in a long time so I had no idea what was going to happen. I survived and I loved it. Olive was happily hanging out with my mom so it all worked out. Just trying to get rid of this damn headache. I drank my coffee too late and now I'm paying for it.

A few photos of the little bugger from yesterday.




No comments:

Post a Comment