Monday, January 17, 2011

Summer in January

It was like summer here this weekend so we took advantage of it and had a really fun day. We started the day at the swap meet where we stocked up on veggies and fruit. Blake's mom got us a juicer for our anniversary so we're pretty hooked and buying everything and anything we can juice.

After that we headed to a new taco spot and got some lunch. We wandered around for a bit then finished the day off with some ice cream. Pretty simple day but really nice to spend time as a family. That night we celebrated our anniversary while Olive was being spoiled by the grandparents. We had a nice long dinner which is my favorite thing in the world. It was so nice to spend some alone time with Blake and eat some yummy food.

Sunday was filled with more food. I wonder why I can't lose all my baby weight, duh! My dad came down and we took him to our favorite dim sum place but we lagged due to a napping baby (ya she naps when Blake is home) so we missed dim sum so we made up for it and ordered way too much food. I get my foodie side from my dad. There isn't much we won't eat.

Today I drove up to the parents to spend the day with my mom. It was nice to get a break and catch up on some things that needed to be done. She is going to come down to stay for a few days this week so I can go to a bunch of much needed appointments. One of those being kickboxing. I'm doing this!

No comments:

Post a Comment