Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Teething

I can't wait to see those little pearly whites pop up in Olives mouth. Teething has thrown everything off. She went from sleeping through the night to getting up three times. Sleepy momma is not fun. She can't figure out how to put something in her mouth to help the teething quite yet so that isn't helping. My mom rubbed her gums yesterday and you would of thought she was getting a massage, she was so happy so at least I know that helps. I don't really know what to do or if I should do anything? The waking up all night sucks but I don't even know if there is a solution since I imagine this will pass right? Its hard to know what to do when she wakes up. I mean there is no way she is hungry every time she wakes up. I do feed her cause I really don't know what else to do and I don't want to deny her food if she actually wants it and of course it soothes her. It just sucks cause we were doing so good with sleep at night. It was so easy but everyone tells me teething throws it all out the window. Its also annoying cause she is about 4 months so I wanted to start a bit more of a routine with her but there is no way with teething. On a exciting note she took her first two hour nap today. It's the little things....


No comments:

Post a Comment