Tuesday, January 24, 2012

bitches gonna be bitches

This mommy blog world is funny. While I am a mom that blogs I am not a mom blogger. I don't have sponsors and I'm not really concerned with who reads this. Lately I feel like a lot of mom bloggers have been tearing each other apart. I mean isn't this our own personal space to do whatever the fuck we want?? I mean if you don't like me or what I write then why would you waste your time right??  Lately I've read a few blogs that bitch about other bloggers and their grammar. While they weren't talking about me as I'm not even on their radar I was offended. I mean I know my grammar and spelling SUCKS. It's my weakness. I was terrible in English. Just not my thing. I try to proofread if I have time and spell check but sometimes I don't see all the wrongs. I mean this blog isn't supposed to be a well written novel, it's my thoughts no matter how all over the place they are. I guess it's not my strong point and I'm assuming it isn't for other mom's that blog. Should I poke fun at people's photos and how they compose them or how shitty the lighting is?? Hell no I would NEVER in a million years nor would that thought even cross my mind. We all have weaknesses and strengths. I'm just sick of all these high and mighty assholes making people feel insecure, especially mom's that have awesome blogs and are super honest and sincere but happen to be crappy writers. If they happened to read these mean posts don't you think they would feel insecure?? It takes a lot to put yourself out there and talk about private matters on the internet and shouldn't we support anyone who wants to do that even if they aren't perfect?? Not that any of them read my blog but screw them. If you can't stand a blog that has shitty writing I have an idea, DON'T READ IT! Instead of tearing each other apart just ignore and move on.

Obviously the grammar thing is just one small "issue" that has been bitched about but since it hit home with me I had to vent like crazy. These people make lists of shit they hate about these bloggers and what they do with their personal blogs. I imagine all these moms were the mean girls in high school or the really fat ones that everyone hated. Not cause they were fat but because they were mean and grumpy and bitter. And now they have a voice so they just ruin people. Not nice not nice at all.
Ya of course there are blogs I read and I roll my eyes at what they write, how glamorized they make their life, how perfect their kids are, how perfect their husbands are but you know what WHO THE FUCK CARES?? I am smart enough to know that nothing is perfect and I'm not going to feel guilty or shitty about myself. The thing about blogs is with a click of a button they can be gone.


There are plenty of things to talk shit about and I'm not saying I don't make fun of things all the time. I DO! I am not perfect and I can be a total bitch but I wouldn't knock someone down who was putting themselves out there. That is just cruel.

This post was all over the place but I had to say something. The PMS made me do it.......




2 comments:

  1. I hate reading blogs where everything is so perfect. I have the worst grammar and not the best pictures. I totally would totally feel offended if I saw that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well said...I suck at writing but, i enjoy blogging. :)

    ReplyDelete