Thursday, October 28, 2010

bubble

I can't decide if I'm being nuts or not? I'm super scared about this whole whopping cough thing I mean like to the point where I Don't want her around people That Don't have the shot. Is That taking it too far? I made her an appt for her shot on the 15th but still it takes 2 weeks for the vaccine to kick in. Can I totally keep her in a bubble till then or am I paranoid? So far I've only allowed a few people around her and that's it. I recently freaked out over an article I read about a kid who came down with It. He was 7 weeks and had never left the house but his parents or brother brought It in. The story broke my heart. I have a tendency to be really neurotic and sometimes Its for a good reason but other times its just too much. I know in the end she is my baby and I Should do what makes me comfortable but am I taking it too far? I know I Can't keep all the sick and bad away from her but the fact that this is something that is killing newborns scares the shit out of me. Ahhhhh what to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment