Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Swaddle

I've talked about this before but I can't explain how much I love the swaddle. I still never really figured it out with a regular blanket. I mean I can do it but I usually just piss her off. My mom got us these cheating swaddle blankets and they are amazing. I also like that they are lightweight cause Olive is quite the sweaty baby.



She got into meltdown mode after her feeding and was just not happy with anything. I bounced on the ball, put her in the rocker, put her on the floor, and nothing. So I got the swaddle and before I could velcro the last side she was out. She just wanted to be swaddled. She has been sleeping for half an hour now! I even got to eat some lunch and checked my email. I think she was just sleepy and wanted to feel like she was in the womb.

No comments:

Post a Comment