Monday, November 29, 2010

Late night blab

I've never been a night person. I like early mornings and semi early nights. Lately that has changed and I find myself staying up later and later each night. We've been putting Olive down to bed around 9:30 each night, give or take an hour and it seems to be working. Blake usually follows pretty shortly after her so that just leaves me here. I spend most of my time playing on my computer since I don't get to do it all day anymore. Its fine I guess but what happened to husband/wife time? I tried to make a plan to put Olive to bed sooner so that we could have time to hang but that didn't really work out. For a few days we both just sat on our computers and didn't really hang out. I'm a little disappointed and sad we can't find that time or a way to spend a little bit of the night together. Since he is working a "real" job he isn't home during the day like he used to be when working freelance so we don't have that all day time anymore. I get he works all day and is tired but I guess I do a lot all day too so I'm having a hard time with it. How do people do this? There has to be some sort of balance right?

No comments:

Post a Comment