Friday, November 12, 2010

pizza and chicken



I keep seeing commercials for pizza and I want it bad. I had my mom get me chicken strips from carl's jr the other day cause I saw a commercial for them and it was all I could think of. I don't know what is wrong with me. I am a really healthy eater but all I can think about is junk food that and my appetite is insane. I want to eat all day long. Unfortunately or maybe fortunately I don't really have time to eat much with Olive so I don't eat all day but what is wrong with me? I also have these 10 pounds that will not go away. I keep weighing myself and nothing is happening. Ya ya I need to start working out again but haven't gotten there yet.

Anyways the reason for this post wasn't about pizza and fried chicken. I wanted to share some photos from the other day. I went to agoura to visit my mom and share Olive with a few friends. Our first stop was with Jan. She is one of my moms closest friends. She just became a grandma too. Her son (Andrew) and daughter in law Lisa had a little one a few weeks before Olive was born. Olive was a bit fussy but she did flash Jan a cute smile!
After that we got a visit from my good friend Natalie. We didn't get a proper visit cause her daughter was coming down with a cold but we got to meet her new little one Gavin. When did we get so old???

No comments:

Post a Comment