Wednesday, November 17, 2010

stupid nipple

Just when I thought the thrush was gone and I was going to enjoy breastfeeding something else is happening to my nipple. Ya only one nipple, lucky me. I don't think its thrush again but I don't know. I've searched the internet over and over and it says it could be a milk blister but its really hard to tell if something is there or not. I kept thinking its a blocked duct (which I would be fine with cause I can cure that) so I used moist heat a few times and made sure she was feeding on it but nothing has changed. It kinda burns now and the other day it was itching which screams out thrush. I seriously want to scream. I am so frustrated and annoyed. I don't want to give up breastfeeding and I won't but at the same time how much pain can one person endure? I mean its ridiculous. I hate you nipples!

1 comment:

  1. oh ouch! have you talked with the lactation consultant again?

    ReplyDelete