Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Tukey Day Baking

I'm not much for thanksgiving. I mean I love getting together with family and having an excuse to eat but turkey is just gross. It's not just turkey, its yams too. Oh and string beans. Eww eww. But I do love dessert so the last two days have been spent making a pie and a cake. Each were sorta involved but they were really fun to make. Excited to put the final touches on the cake tomorrow am and take some photos.
So Olive is officially 2 months old. I can't believe how big she is getting. She now smiles all the time and has started this funny little giggle. I don't know if its an official laugh but its pretty close. She has been swatting at her toys but I still don't think she quite gets how her hands work but she gets so exited when she is hitting things. Her play time is getting longer and longer. We will sit on her mat and she will spend a really long time staring into the mirror and laughing then looking around at all the toys. She is a pro at tummy time and her head is really strong. She has learned if she gets lazy with tummy time she can roll over onto her back. I think she is pretty smart. We've been venturing out everyday in the Moby and she loves it. Anytime I take her in a store she will look around for a good 5 min then just pass out. She is the cutest thing in the world and I just love her more and more everyday!

I'm sure I will have a million photos from thanksgiving but here are a few from last year that made me laugh.



No comments:

Post a Comment