Friday, November 19, 2010

today sucks

Olive has had a lot of good days so I guess It was time for a shit day. Its only 11am and I feels like it should be bedtime soon. I'm so exhausted. I'm just thankful I was able to get in breakfast . Its either I get a meal or pump. I haven't quite figured out how to do both. During her last feeding She was just so pissed off, kept pulling off my boob and screaming. So she didn't eat much but has managed to spit up for the last hour. She has Also been crying alot which is rare for her. I Have no idea What to do. I'm blaming thrush. Its gotten me pretty worked up and upset. I'm feeling like a mess and I'm sure its translating to her so I need to get my shit together. Were making spoons on the couch. Loving this cold rainy weather. The only thing missing is some matzos ball soup or a hot toddy.
Lets hope today gets better!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

No comments:

Post a Comment