Tuesday, February 1, 2011

olive the nap hater

The little goofball is down for a nap. Finally. She has been fighting them pretty bad and usually only stays down for 45 min to an hour lately but I'm just letting her do her thing. I've been spending way too much time over analyzing everything and I need to stop. She is going to do what she does and that is that. Selfishly the break is nice when she does get a good nap in so hopefully some longer naps will come in time.

A few photos from the past few days.....

Out for a walk in the hood. I've been trying to do an afternoon walk each day. She loves to look around and it gives me a chance to catch up on some phone calls!



Trying to crawl
Playtime in the crib
Our usual floor time



If you don't mind, please click.Vote For Us @ TopBaby Blogs! The Best Baby Blog Directory

No comments:

Post a Comment