Saturday, June 18, 2011

Happy Father's Day

A BIG Happy Father's Day to Blake! Watching Blake and Olive together is the sweetest thing in the world. She absolutely adores him and her little face lights up as soon as he walks in the house. I love how hard he can get her to giggle and how calm and patient he can be with her when she gets in grumpy gus mode. I'm excited for him to teach her to surf and to play records and maybe even how to pull the perfect shot of espresso. You're the greatest pop pop and Olive is a lucky girl!





Happy Father's Day to my dad! I definitely take after him and all his craziness and I mean that in the best way possible. My dad has always showed me how to live life to the fullest from skydiving, scuba diving, to eating the most insane foods. Any vacation or destination with him is always an adventure. I've seen so much of the world and in the most unique way ever because of my dad. He is also kind, sweet, and sensitive to balance out the crazy and of course one hell of a Grandpa to Olive.





This is my Grandpa on the right. He was one of the smartest people I've known. He taught me how to spell fluorescent when I was like 5. I also owe my love for Frank Sinatra to him. I wish he could see Olive, I think he would be so proud!

No comments:

Post a Comment