Sunday, June 26, 2011

Summer weekends

 *This post has a shit ton of photos so just a warning......

Summer is officially here and we sure had our fair share of sun this weekend. On Saturday we got some sandwiches and headed over to the park for a little picnic. Blake and I played some Frisbee and Olive cheered us on. We spent the rest of the afternoon in the backyard in Olive's mini pool. She only sat in the pool for a few minutes as she was much more interested in standing outside the pool and splashing the water. I think she was most excited when Sierra went in the pool and then got so pumped and started doing laps around the backyard.  Funny pup. We ended the night with some homemade pizza and a really shitty zombie movie.



































This morning started off pretty early. Olive wasn't interested in sleeping past 6 so we were up and at em bright and early. When we tried to feed her the chunkier food this morning she was not thrilled at all. She gagged a few times then vomited everything up. Nothing like projective vomit before 7am. All was fine after a good puke. Blake wanted to surf so we decided to have a beach day. We packed up our stuff and headed down to the beach so Olive could take a nap in the car. Once we got there I went down to the beach to watch Blake surf while Olive slept at his parents. After she woke  up we took a walk to get a doughnut and then hung out for awhile. After lunch and a big long nap for Olive we headed down to the beach. Olive seriously loves the beach. She loves hanging out under the umbrella and exploring. She gets really confused when she gets sand on her hands but so far she hasn't shoved any sand in her mouth but I'm sure that is just a matter of time. We took her down to the water and she smiled and laughed the whole time. She had no problem putting her feet in the water and letting the waves splash on her. I'm curious to how she will like it once she can walk. Then Blake and I went for a swim but I got freaked out cause there was a bat ray or some creepy swimmer hanging out near us. I absolutely love swimming in the ocean but I hate touching the ground, like it scares the shit out of me to no end. I blame scuba diving and knowing what critters lurk under the water. It felt good and hopefully the salt water will clear up my teenager acne infested face. Once I got my period I seriously broke out like a teenager and nothing is clearing it up. Sucks! Anyways I'm just getting ready to go to bed. Blake and I both passed out on the couch earlier and he is already in bed. Yep before 8pm. We're so cool.









No comments:

Post a Comment