Friday, June 3, 2011

Shred

I was reading my mom blogs yesterday morning and I noticed like 5 people in a row talking about the Jillian Michaels 30 day shred.  I didn't even know who she was but I learned she is from the Biggest Loser. Unfortunately I don't watch that show so I'll take it from what I read that she is a bad ass.  At first I clicked through the blogs and didn't think anything of it but then I thought it might be fun to join in on the fun, errr pain. I already do kickboxing but that is only twice a week so I am going to add this to my routine on the days I don't go. I will be starting it on monday as I need to wait for it to arrive on netflix. So while Olive takes her morning nap I will be shredding. Why not right? Everyone was posting stats and photos so I figured I would too. I pretty much put it all out there anyways and honestly if you read this blog you've probably seen me in a bathing suit (or less) or have birthed a child and nothing is really shocking about a body or really anything for that matter. I'm not much for a scale as how you feel and look are the key but I'm mostly curious. I won't be changing anything in my diet since we eat really healthy so that isn't my concern. I know I eat wayyyy too much at a time but I have no desire to change that. I love my food!

Arm (thickest Part) - 11"
Thigh (thickest Part)- 23"
Upper Waist (smallest)- 31"
Lower Waist (belly button) 35"
Hips (biggest part)- 39

Weight- 130 ( I think)

Without totally picking myself apart my goal is to get rid of the gut (um ya I look about 4 months pregnant) and of course shred inches off my thighs and ass. Of course a little tone in the arm wouldn't be too bad either. Um do you like the muscles that are forming under my fat on my stomach?? So lets hope Olive continues her long naps so I can shred shred shred!





Naptime Momtog






If you don't mind, please click. Vote For Us @ TopBaby Blogs! The Best Baby Blog Directory

No comments:

Post a Comment